- HYDERABAD | INDIA
- 1 year ago
- M.Sc Bioinformatics / Biotechnology
Experience Required: 2-6 years of experience
Qualifications: Candidates with minimum qualification as M.Sc Bioinformatics /Biotechnology with 2-6 years of experience in Bioinformatics working on NGS data analysis.
- Must have a basic understanding of molecular biology and Genomics.
- Experience in application development or must have expertise in programming using either of C / Perl / Python.
- Experience in statistical programming using R /Bioconductor / Matlab.
- Strong concept in statistical and mathematical modelling.
- Experience in designing and developing the bioinformatics pipelines for NGS data Analysis.
- Must have minimum 3+ years of hands on experience in NSG data analysis such as RNA-Seq, Exome-Seq, WGS, De-Novo Assembly, Chip-Seq and downstream analysis.
- Knowledge in Targeted re-sequencing,GWAS and population genomics will be preferred.
- Must have experience working on open source software/Framework and commercial software for NGS data analysis and reporting.
- Should be aware of handling big data and multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work as a team as well as independently with minimal support